The Grub Youngling is one of the many Monsters in Hordes.io. They are level 1, are one of the weakest mobs and are found in Guardstone.
A Blue and White Grubling with the default Black eyes.
This type of monster is found in Guardstone.
In Vanguard, Grub Younglings are found in the far East of the map, near where Blacksmith's Grub and Grub Patriarchs are. The place remembers an open cave with lights. A Grub Mother is protecting them at the same place where those Grubs are.
In Bloodlust, Grub Younglings are found in a place with a lake in the far West of the map, near to where Grub Patriarchs and a Lost Golem are. The place remembers an island surrounded by an ocean. A Grub Mother is protecting them at the same place where those Grubs are, but occasionaly come in the place where Grub Patriarchs are.
- Grub Younglings are one of the easiest ways to get Lucids because they are grouped in a single place and are sticked together. A high level player or a player that is strong enough can defeat them in one Crescent Swipe. They also are a gold machine and give various items in one wave. Just beware of the Grub Mother if you aren't strong enough.
- If the starter spot (Mature Grubs and Level 1 and 2 Grub) is occupied by other players, Grub Younglings can be an alternative, but be cautious, as multiple of them hitting you can leave you with a low HP and this is a serious problem when you are with a low level.
Tree Grub Younglings with their HP bar full and their level
- This is one of the weakest and low level mobs, alongside the level 1 Grubs (found in Guardstone), the Gnome Archer and the Gnome King (both found in Headless).
- This is one of the mobs that never appeared with a Yellow-colored level, alongside the previously mentioned mobs, level 2 Cyan Grubs, Ghastlings and level 2 Mature Grubs.
- This is one of the mobs that never appeared with a Red-colored level, alongside with the previously mentioned mobs, level 3 Cyan Grubs, level 3 and 5 Mature Grubs, level 4 and 5 Grub Patriarchs, level 5 Infested Grubs, Disguised Golems, Blacksmith's Grubs, Babels, Bobbies, level 4 and 5 Grub Mothers, Woodworms and Identity Crisis Golems.